Quick Blue smokey eye | Maybelline colour tattoo

I recently went out for a birthday meal, and haven't used a maybelline colour tattoo i bought yet! And as I was wearing blue I decided now was the time to use it! I never really use cream eye shadows but I think I may buy some more now. 

I used the colour tattoo all over the lid using my finger, it applied easily, I did find it to be a bit patchy, however 2 layers sorted it out. It's such a gorgeous bluey-purple colour. This worked as a great base and kept my eyeshadow in place for the whole evening. 

Maybelline colour tattoo in shade "Light in purple"

I then used MUA's undressed palette which has a perfect shimmery blue that I knew would go with it, I used shade twelve in the outer corners and crease, and then shade 11 on the corners of my eyes. 


~~Do you own any of the colour tattoos? Do you use cream eye shadows?


Share:

0 comments