Maybelline colour sensational Coral Tonic | Review & Swatch

I recently bought this on an offer along with the maybelline falsies mascara, and unlike most people I'm more of an eyes person than lips because I think you can be a bit more creative with eyes, however lately a few lip products have been sneaking into my makeup collection...
I really like this colour (coral tonic) I think it's very summery, and it's not too bright, bright lipsticks do not suit me! It's a pinky coral but appears slightly darker than in the tube, I really like the packaging, the way the coloured lid just 'snaps' into place. 
I'd say the staying power is okay, depending on eating/drinking, at least 2 hours. 
Overall I think it's a great summer lip product and I will be wearing it a lot :)


~~what's your favourite summer lip product? Do you own any colour sensational lipsticks? 



Share:

6 comments

  1. I love these lipsticks I personally own one called Coral crush and it is perfect for summer since it is a quite vibrant color, I love the formula as well.
    Lately my favourite lip product is the Bourjois Color Boost in the shade 04 peach on the beach it is amazing!

    Nice blo
    xo,
    alcamori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh nice, I love coral lip colours! I definitely need to try those colour boosts, heard so many good things about them!

      Delete
  2. Love the colour, the swatch colour on your hand looks more subtle that the actual lipstick colour, but both are gorgeous

    I’ve given my blog a bit of a redesign, please come and check it out if you have a chance and let me know what you think!.

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't think I would wear it if it looked exactly how it is in the tube haha. Just had a look it looks good and I've given you a follow on bloglovin :) x

      Delete
  3. I really like this post and I'm tempted to go get the lipstick haha!

    x

    http://sofiescurlymess.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete