Fragrance direct Haul July 2013| Essie, Revlon, Rimmel, Royal

Since I discovered fragrance direct about a month ago, I have become obsessed, the pricing, delivery time etc. if you didn't know, Fragrance direct is a website that sells fragrances and beauty products, very cheaply! They can do this because there's no "middle man" they sell it straight from the manufacturers. 
So on with the haul..
Left to right- NYC Matte me crazy, Revlon Charasmatic, Revlon Cloud, Essie Bond with whomever, Rimmel Princess Pink and NYC matte me crazy again. 
4 of these are presents, so only 2 are mine and that explains why I have 2 of matte me crazy haha. 
I've wanted a pastel purple for a long time and I couldn't help but "slip" this in the basket when I saw the essie one! I've also wanted a Matte top coat for a while since the Rimmel one came out but they stopped selling it in store, so saw this and got it too. 
A lot of people are obsessed with lipsticks but I like to focus more on my eyes, and I don't own any blending brushes or an angled one! I've already got a royal eyeshadow brush which is pretty good so thought is give these a try. 
Finally I got a Rimmel moisture renew lipstick as I've heard good things about these and I got it in the colour "Berry Queen". 

P.S if you use the code 206VC you get an extra 5% off. 

Have you bought anything from fragrance direct before?



 

Share:

0 comments