Think Positive. #1

I think I may write a motivational post every Sunday, this day is the day I'm 9 out of 10 times free, let me know if you like them :) 


(Photo from weheartit)

So I've wanted to start writing some positivity posts for a while now, and with a difficult 1st year at college with many things going on, i think it's time for me to buckle down and start being more positive about life, I used to see everything in a good way and nothing really brought me down, I'd like to go back to that feeling and thought this would be the best way :) I'm also hoping this may help someone else too :)

So first of all it's just simply "think positive" don't look at all the negatives of a situation (I know that's hard) but just think, is this really going to affect me in a drastically negative way? Weigh the positives and negatives together - you can even write a list of them all. I just think this is the first step in being happy :)

P.S Sorry for the ramble at the beginning!

Xxx

~do you like reading these sort of posts? Would you like me to write more?

Share:

0 comments