Superdrug mud therapy face mask review

This face mask is an aloe Vera deep cleansing mud mask and is designed to really clean your pores - and it does! I definitely notice a difference in my skin when I use it, which is about once a week, if you use it in the bath it's even better because the steam opens up your pores. I find my skin looks generally a bit clearer and I have less breakouts when I use this, it is also pretty moisturising. I put a thin layer on for 10/15 minutes and then wash off with warm water, my skin always feels great after. 
 
I definitely recommend this face mask, it's in a tube so lasts a long time, you definitely get your money's worth out of it as its only £2.59 in superdrug. They also do a few other different types for different purposes so go have a look :) 

Here's the link for it: http://www.superdrug.com/superdrug/superdrug-aloe-vera-mud-mask/invt/341088&bklist=

Share:

0 comments