June favourites

This is my first monthly faves - bare with me!
Mua eyeshadow palette - Undressed. 
•I only recently bought this and have only
Used it Once! But I already love it, they are very pigmented and have such pretty colours :) 

Essie "bikini so teeny"
•This colour is so pretty! Blue is one
Of my favourite colours and pastels are very popular now so this is perfect. I did a previous post of this on my nails so feel free to check it out :)
Benefits "they're real" mascara. 
• I have a massive love hate relationship with this mascara, I hate it because the plastic wand is harsh on my eyes and goes so so clumpy! But I love it because it lengthens my lashes unlike any other mascara I've tried. 

Rimmel stay matte powder. 
• I use this every day and is generally a good powder. 
Natural collection bronzer
•I bought this a longgg time ago and tried to venture away from it untill I rediscovered it recently and fallen back in love, it's a pinky bronzer with a bit of shimmer. 
Rimmel wake me up concealer:
•just a standard concealer, this is great under my eyes. 
Collection eye definite liquid eyeliner. 
•recently been venturing into winged eyeliner and I've been using this, it's good but the staying time isn't very good. 
Sleek contour kit. 
•I loovvee this! I use the highlighter more than the contour and it's amazing. 
Bodyshop Teatree face lotion. 
•I bought this during the 40% off sale online (which is still going - use code EXTRATREAT) and it seems to be working. It's supposed to clear up your skin and I think it has made a bit of a difference, it's also a nice moisturiser too. 

So these are just a few of my favourite things in June, what products/music/food have you been loving? 




Share:

0 comments