New Purchase - Mac lipstick in "Velvet Teddy"


Hello everyone. This isn't a review, more of a "recent purchase" just thought I would share with you my latest lipstick buy. I know you're probably sick of hearing about this lipstick because since Kylie Jenner revealed it was the one she wears to complete her big lipped look everyone rushed out to buy it along with the whirl lip-liner (which I haven't bought...yet).

So it's "velvet Teddy" and is a matte lipstick and the colour is gorgeous. Unlike my Ruby woo matte lipstick from matte this one actually glides on nicely and lasts pretty well. I know I will get lots of use out of it.



On a side note, does anyone else have bad experiences with Mac? Every time I go in the staff are too busy to talk to anyone, and are not very friendly or helpful. Maybe it's just the one where I live but  get such an opposite experience at benefit counters, they're always so eager to help and I normally end up buying more than I was supposed too. I didn't want this to be a rant I just want to know if anyone feels the same because it makes me sad as I love Mac products. 



~~Do you own Velvet Teddy? What are your thoughts? 

                                          
                                                      My Beauty Escape

Share:

2 comments

  1. Now decided i need this lipstick after swaying back and forth! Also, I have had bad experiences in Mac too, their staff just seem so uninterested!

    Check out my blog - more posts coming soon!

    lifeonblog.squarespace.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you had a bad experience... Anyway, nice to meet you♥♥.
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete