Best drugstore eyeliner? | collection 2000 felt tip liner. Review &Swatches

*apologises for lack of posts*

I just have to say, I love this eyeliner, it's better than any liquid eyeliner i've ever used. 
Extreme 24hr felt tip liner by collection 2000

It's a felt tip liner which I think is amazing because it allows you to create such precise lines without being messy! (Which I always am with very liquid-y eyeliners) 
I cannot do flicks to save my life but with this I can which is what made me buy it in the first place! 
I've had mine for a long time and it hasn't dried up, plus the nib is still as pointy as when I first bought it. 
This shows how precise you can make the lines, I must say I was being too delicate on my hand and it would normally be more opaque on your eyes, I added one more swipe to show you here:

I also have to mention the staying power. Oh how good it is. I applied this on my eyes very early one morning, had a full day at college, then went to work (where I run around a lot) then when I took it off at 11 that evening it was still intact, no smudges or creasing. 

I would definitely recommend this eyeliner, especially if you're on a budget, it's only £2.99 in superdrug! 

Now to get the other colours..


~ sorry for the lack of posts!! Do you own this eyeliner? What is your favourite eyeliner?




Share:

0 comments