Faves

Bit behind with this.. But oh well haha :) (again) I've never done a favourites post before but I thought it would be a nice in depth post to start off with. 
1) Real techniques brushes:
Here are the buffing brush and the contour brush, I love these soo much they are amazing, the buffing brush really works foundation into your skin giving a natural look. The powder brush is equally as good and is a nice little size, I use it to put powder under my eyes, for blusher,contouring and highlighting- so multipurpose !
2) Rimmel wake me up concealer:
 I love this concealer a lot because it doesn't go cakey and it is great under my eyes to brighten them up.
3) Rimmel stay matte powder:
Now everyone obsesses over this powder, and I can see why, it is pretty good, however I don't think it has much staying power as some people say.

4)Sleek contour and highlight in shade light:
I'm in love with this, used it most days since I bought it, I mainly use the highlighter rather than the contour, it's so pretty and shines so nicely in the light and can really make you look glowing.
 
5)Mua palette:
This is my go to palette as it has a range of colours in and they are highly pigmented. I love the shimmery cream colour(top left)  on the inner Corners of my eyes, and lately ive been using it all of the lid with eye liner to create a bright look rather than my usual browns.

6) benefit they're real mascara:
I'm sort of love/hate with this, I love it because it makes my lashes look better than with any other mascara but I hate it because it goes clumpy and flakes all over my eyes sometimes.
7) aviators:
The sun was finally shining for about a week and I wanted some aviators, these were only cheap ones from primark but I wanted a pair quick while I was out in the sunshine :)
8) sanex deodorant:
This a weird thing to talk about but I find so many deodorants smell too perfume-y and this smells nice and actually does the job! I also love it cause it leaves no white marks at all! 

~What products/items are you loving lately?  

Share:

0 comments