Charlotte tilbury, inspiring Makeup artist | And simple trick to do winged eyeliner

 I recently discovered Charlotte Tilbury when reading an article about her in this months Glamour magazine, i fell in love with her makeup looks and couldnt not share them.
They are absolutely goorgeous and very easy to recreate at home! Her favourite look to do is a smokey eye with winged eyeliner,highlighting the inner corners of the eyes and a glossy lip using lip liner, lipstick and a lip laquer, she loves to create glamourous looks.


stunning
Her tips for doing winged eyeliner is to stand infront of a mirror and put a dot where u want the line to end, make sure you are face on to the mirror, then line your eyes and join the dot to your eyes. I tried this myself and it definately works, i normally turn my head and do one eye at a time, but looking face on ensures that the lines are almost symmetrical ( i know im not the only one who does them imperfectly)


All 10 of these looks are amazing and i would wear every single one of them, these looks are the ones that charlotte shows you how to create on her youtube channel, she also has twitter, instagram, and her own make up line! I recommend you go check her out and get some inspiration.

Which look is your favourite and why?


Share:

1 comments

  1. I love charlotte tilbury! I soooo wish I could afford her makeup line!!! (sob, sob) x

    ReplyDelete